Register your Nonprofit HERE.
How do I register and receive donations for my charitable organization?
Registering your organization is easy. In order to register and receive donations, you must be an official representative of an eligible organization, and then follow these easy steps:
- Search for your charitable organization by name or EIN number and then select the organization you represent. Be sure to confirm you are selecting the correct organization, as many charitable organizations have similar names.
- Create an organization administrator account and accept the AmazonSmile Participation Agreement on behalf of your organization.
- Verify your email address (we recommend that you use an email address that is associated with your charitable organization).
- Submit your organization’s bank account information.
- Upload a copy of a voided check or bank statement to verify your organization’s bank account information.
What is an organization administrator?
An organization administrator is an official representative of an organization that has authority to access and manage AmazonSmile program information on behalf of their charitable organization.
Why do you need an email address for my charitable organization?
We require a valid email address so that we can communicate important program information to each registered organization. From time to time we will send emails with information about your organization’s donation amounts and information about AmazonSmile program promotions.
Can you mail our organization a donation check instead of an electronic fund transfer?
We do not mail donation checks due to the expense of check processing and fulfillment. We distribute donations using electronic transfer to reduce operational expenses so we can donate 100% of the funds to eligible charitable organizations.
Will customers still be able to find my organization if I don’t register?
Yes. As long as your organization is listed by GuideStar and meets our eligibility criteria, customers will be able to select your organization. However, no donations will be made to your organization until you complete your free registration. See “What happens if we do not register …” under Receive Donations for more information on how donations are processed for organizations that do not register and provide bank account information.
What happens if someone else registered my organization and they were not authorized to do so?
If your organization has been registered by an unauthorized person please contact us.